Morris Catholic Fund
As a dynamic community of educators and learners, Morris Catholic has continuously sought to provide a well-rounded education to its students. Through ongoing curriculum enhancements, technological upgrades, service and leadership projects, sportsmanship-based athletics, performing and fine arts opportunities and spiritual awareness and guidance, we have consistently stayed true to our mission of Catholic education to inspire and transform our students and lead them toward success.
The Morris Catholic Fund is the lifeblood of our school’s operations. Annual contributions to the school afford us the opportunity to provide a comprehensive educational experience not fully covered by tuition.
We invite you today to join us in reaching our 2019-2020 Annual Fund goal of $200,000. Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund directly impact the classroom, the athletic fields, extra-curricular activities and the entire school community.The Morris Catholic Fund supports:
- Facility upgrades – classroom and laboratory equipment and furniture, library/media center technology, and maintenance of overall campus
- Teacher Development – curriculum and professional development workshops
- Campus Ministries – Service Projects, retreats and leadership building programs
- Performing and Fine Arts – In school exhibits, Fall and Spring drama and musicals, art materials, and performing and visual arts equipment
- Technology upgrades – Continuous support of wireless networks and media-based curriculum
- Financial Aid – Tuition assistance for students who families are experiencing financial hardships
- Scholarships – Merit scholarships for students who demonstrate excellence in a number of academic disciplines
The true cost to educate a Crusader is $15,936. Through careful planning and extraordinary stewardship, we are able to educate students at a lower cost than in public schools. The Annual Fund is critical to ensuring that we continue to provide the highest level of education for each student.
- University of Notre Dame
- Boston College
- University of Pennsylvania
- Georgetown University
- Vassar College
- Wake Forest University
- Virginia Tech
- Fordham University
- Rutgers University
- Seton Hall University
- James Madison University
- The Catholic University of America
- University of Richmond
- Boston University
- George Washington University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Syracuse University
- Northeastern University
- And many more!