Program of Studies
Morris Catholic gives our students an academic home where they are challenged to become the man or woman they were made to be. Our curriculum forms them ...
We work to develop those gifts that are apparent and those are yet hidden. That is why our program offers the following:
- Seventeen AP courses
- A nationally ranked Performing Arts program
- Five world language opportunities
- Various internships for seniors (Guidance, Marketing, Athletic Training, & Physics)
- Schoology online learning
- iPad 1-to-1 Program
- 8 day rotating schedule with Commons period for extra help
System offers a scaffolded approach to academic efficacy. A superb Guidance Staff shepherds our students from enrollment to graduation.
98% of seniors in the Class of 2020 were accepted to universities around the world. Over 60% of seniors from the class of 2020 earned over $100,000 of college scholarship. Students in the Class of 2020 were accepted by and are attending The University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, Boston University, Villanova, American University, Case Western Reserve, NYU, and many other institutions.
Take time to explore our academic programs and all MC has to offer.
Download our Complete 2020/2021 Curriculum Guide by clicking the link below.
The Four Thrival Skills
- Living from a set of personally held values
- Leading with courage
- Working collaboratively towards goals
- Communicating effectively