Morris Catholic student-athletes are known to be fair, hard working and competitive. We place a high value on a "team-first" mindset and in working on the little things that make high performing teams excel.
Fall Sports Include:
- Cross Country (Boys' and Girls')
- Soccer (Boys' and Girls')
Winter Sports Include:
- Basketball (Boys' and Girls')
- Competition Cheerleading
- Fencing (Boys' and Girls')
- Ice Hockey
- Winter Track (Boys' and Girls')
Spring Sports Include:
- Lacrosse (Boys' and Girls')
- Track and Field (Boys' and Girls')
Morris Catholic is a member of the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA) as part of the North Section of the Non-Public B State Group. MC teams compete against other schools within the Northwest Jersey Athletic Conference, Morris and neighboring counties, as well as a handful of out of state opponents.