Morris Catholic Will Offer Shadow Days: Fall 2021
Things to Know for your Shadow Day at MC:
- Please arrive by 8:15 am. Our classes begin at 8 am, but we would like Shadow students to arrive a few minutes later in order to avoid traffic in our parking lot.
- Please park in the front of the building and come to the main entrance doors. Please ring the bell and tell them you are arriving for a Shadow Day. A member of the Admissions staff or Student Ambassador will be waiting for your student there.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, parents may not enter the building at this time. Parents, you may bring your student to the main entrance. The Admissions staff member or Student Ambassador will come outside to you and will bring your student inside the campus.
- Shadow students will be given a lunch pass so they can try our cafeteria food, but they may bring lunch from home if they prefer.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, Shadow students, their Ambassadors, and several other Student Ambassadors will sit separately from the rest of the student body during lunch. During this lunch, they will also get to meet with members of our school faculty, administration, and coaching staff.
- Shadow students are welcome to wear their school uniform if they have one, or wear clothing appropriate for the Catholic school learning environment (no shorts, sweats, short skirts/dresses etc...).
- Pick-Up will be at 2 pm in the back of the building at our cafeteria entrance. Parents, if you would like an opportunity to meet with our Admissions Director or a member of our Admissions staff, we will be available and waiting at the back of the building from 1:40 on.
Please reach out to the Admissions office at 973-627-6674 ext. 322 or email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Schedule your Shadow Day by completing the form below: