Shadow Days at Morris Catholic
We are excited to offer Shadow Days for current eighth-graders and transfer students.
All of our December Shadow Days are full. We are scheduling Shadow Day visits for January.
A Shadow Day is a great way to experience a day in the life of an MC Student! You will get to attend classes with a Student Ambassador who shares your interests, try the cafeteria food, interact with the faculty, staff, and students, and tour the campus!
Things to Know for your Shadow Day at MC:
- Please arrive by 8:30 am. Our classes begin at 8 am, but we would like Shadow students to arrive a few minutes later in order to avoid traffic in our parking lot.
- Please park in the front of the building and come to the main entrance doors. Please ring the bell and tell them you are arriving for a Shadow Day. A member of the Admissions staff or Student Ambassador will be waiting for your student there.
- Parents, you may bring your student to the main entrance. The Admissions staff member or Student Ambassador will come outside to you and will bring your student inside the campus.
- Shadow students will be given a lunch pass so they can try our cafeteria food, but they may bring lunch from home if they prefer.
- Shadow students are welcome to wear their school uniform if they have one, or wear clothing appropriate for the Catholic school learning environment (no shorts, sweats, short skirts/dresses, etc...).
- Pick-up will be at 2 pm back at our main entrance. Parents, if you would like an opportunity to meet with our Admissions Director or a member of our Admissions staff, we will be available at that time as well.
Please reach out to the Admissions office at 973-627-6674 ext. 322 or [email protected] with any questions you may have.
Schedule your Shadow Day by completing the form below: