Be a Morris Catholic Student for a Day!
Interested in visiting Morris Catholic? Want to know what a day in the life of a real live MC freshman is like? Curious about the quality of the cafeteria food?
Well, search no further... The Morris Catholic Advancement Office offers eighth grade students the opportunity to spend a day shadowing a freshman student through his/her school schedule. Sit in on classes, meet faculty and staff, tour the campus, and yes, even experience a real high school cafeteria lunch.
For more information about participating in a Shadow Day, contact the Office of Advancement at 973-627-6674, ext. 132. You can also e-mail the Director of Admissions, Ms. Bauer at email@example.com.
Things to Know for your Shadow Day at MC:
- Please arrive by 7:50 am, as our classes begin at 8 am. Enter through our main entrance doors, and you will be directed to the Advancement Office.
- At the Advancement Office, you will meet your Student Ambassador, who will guide you through your day. You will be matched to a Student Ambassador who shares some of the same interests with you, has the classes you wish to see, and is in the grade you are applying for. If you have a special request of a Student Ambassador you would like to Shadow, please send an email to our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will provide you with a free lunch pass so you can enjoy our cafeteria. If you prefer to bring food, you are more than welcome to.
- Please dress appropriately for a Catholic high school. If you have a school uniform, you may wear it. If you do not, please dress appropriately as if you were attending Church.
- Pick-up is back in the Advancement Office at 2:00 pm. An attendance note can be provided to you for your school, if needed.