2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Morris Catholic offers incoming freshmen four scholarship opportunities.
All scholarship applications must be submitted by December 31st and will be reviewed by the Advancement Scholarship Committee. All applications are available through our admissions portal online when filling out the Morris Catholic application online.
We ask all scholarship applicants to provide us with all requirements.
- Two Recommendation Letters, one from your school principal PLUS one from either your pastor or a community Civic Leader (ex. scout leader, mayor).
- Student Cover Letter, describing why you want to come to Morris Catholic and why you are a worthy candidate for a scholarship.
- 500 Word Essay: What famous person would you meet from the past and why.
- List of five references who are not family members. Please provide their full contact information including their name, phone number,email address, and what their association is with you.
- All of these can be submitted through our online admissions portal.