Morris Catholic is the leading Catholic high school in Morris County for coeducational secondary education. We specialize in identifying the next generation of leaders, and our smaller size allows us to value each student's unique gifts. Our school culture is second to none in making you and your family feel welcome.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application process begins online at our Application Portal, where you can, create an account, and apply. Through the portal, you can also track your application progress.
Once your application has been submitted, your online application portal will turn into an online checklist to keep track of the remaining steps for your application. Here is a summary of some of those steps:
- Transcripts: To have a complete application, you must submit 6th and 7th-grade transcripts, standardized test scores, and the first quarter of 8th-grade transcripts. The transcript request form is available through your application portal. You can download the Transcript Request form below.
- Interview: Once you have submitted your application and we have imported it, you will be able to schedule your interview through the scheduling calendar in the parent application portal. There are two calendars in the portal, one for in-person and virtual interviews. Interviews are required if your student is applying for scholarships.
- Teacher Recommendation: One teacher recommendation is required for admission, which can be sent to the teacher via the parent portal. Teachers may also write a traditional letter of recommendation and send it to Amy Bauer at [email protected]
- Scholarship Opportunities: Please make sure to consider applying for the scholarship opportunities. The portal will indicate the requirements for our scholarships, which include additional recommendations, interview and an essay. Please see the Scholarships & Financial Aid section of the website for further details about the scholarship process this year.
- Entrance Exam: All students applying to Morris Catholic must complete the HSPT entrance exam, a test required by the Diocese of Paterson for entrance into many of our Catholic Schools. The test is being administered on November 11. MORRIS CATHOLIC IS NOT HOSTING THE MAKE-UP HSPT ON NOVEMBER 19. You can find more information about the test by visiting: High School Placement Test Information
- Shadow Days: Register for a Shadow Day! Shadow Days will begin October 4. You can schedule your Shadow Day online by visiting the Shadow Day section of our Admissions website.
- Financial Aid: If you would like to be considered for financial aid, please contact Louise D'Agosta at [email protected]
For additional information about the application process, please use the following contacts:
To Reach our Director of Admissions, Amy Bauer-