Morris Catholic is the leading Catholic high school in Morris County for coeducational, secondary education. We specialize in identifying the next generation of leaders and our smaller size allows us to value each student's unique set of gifts. Our school culture is second to none in making you and your family feel welcomed.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application process begins online at our Application Portal, where you can, create an account, and apply. Through the portal, you can also track your application progress.
Once your application has been submitted, your online Application portal will turn into an online checklist to keep track of the remaining steps for your application. Here is a brief summary of some of those steps:
- Transcripts: To have a complete application, you must submit 6th and 7th-grade transcripts, standardized test scores, and the first quarter of 8th-grade transcripts. The transcript request form is available through your application portal
- Interview: Once you have submitted your application and we have imported it, you will be able to schedule your interview through the scheduling calendar in the parent application portal. There are two calendars in the portal, one for in-person interviews and one for virtual interviews. Interviews are required if your student is applying for scholarships.
- Teacher Recommendation: One teacher recommendation is required for admission, which can be sent to the teacher via the parent portal. Teachers may also write a traditional letter of recommendation and send it to Amy Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Please make sure to consider applying for the scholarship opportunities. The portal will indicate the requirements for our scholarships, which include additional recommendations, interview and an essay. Please see the Scholarships & Financial Aid section of the website for further details about the scholarship process this year.
- Entrance Exam: Usually, all eighth-grade applicants take the HSPT as an application requirement. Due to social distancing restrictions, the Diocese of Paterson will not be administering the HSPT test this year. This is not a requirement for students applying for the 2021-2022 9th-grade year.
- Shadow Days: At this time we are not running shadow days in the traditional way due to social-distancing restrictions. We will be working to plan new and creative ways for prospective students to experience life as an MC student. We will have this information ready in early October.
- Financial Aid: If you would like to be considered for financial aid, please contact Louise D'Agosta at email@example.com.
For additional information about the application process, please use the following contacts:
To Reach our Director of Admissions, Amy Bauer-