Admissions Process- Transfer Students
We are still accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Please note that we do not accept transfers to the senior class, expect under special circumstances.
- Apply Now Online: The application for 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 are available online. The online application creates a Parent Portal for you, where you can log in to continue the application process.
- Teacher Recommendation: You will need one teacher recommendation to be accepted. There is an online form that is sent through the parent portal.
- Transcripts: In order to be accepted, we will need three years' worth of report cards and academic records. We will also need copies of all standardized test scores.
- Entrance Exam: We require a 40-minute transfer application test called the OLSAT. We will administer the test when you are onsite for the interview.
- Interview: We do require that all transfer applicants complete an interview with our admissions Admissions Director, and Principal or President. We can also do this interview virtually through Google Meet.
- All acceptances are conditional until all conduct records from the previous school have been submitted to our guidance office.