Admissions Process- Transfer Students
- Apply Now Online: The application for 2020-2021 is available online. The online application creates a Parent Portal for you, where you can log-in to continue the application process.
- Teacher Recommendation: You will need one teacher recommendation to be accepted. There is an online form that is sent through the parent portal.
- Transcripts: In order to be accepted, we will need three years' worth of report cards and academic records. We will also need copies of all standardized test scores.
- Entrance Exam: We require all transfer students to take a 40-minute aptitude test, for which there is no fee. Students who qualify for extended time, will need about one hour to complete the test. Please contact email@example.com to schedule the test.
- Interview: We do require that all transfer applicants complete an interview with our principal or president. We may conduct the interview on the same day as a Shadow Day or when you come in to take the entrance exam. To schedule, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.