Admissions Process- Transfer Students
We are still accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Apply Now Online: The application for 2020-2021 is available online. The online application creates a Parent Portal for you, where you can log-in to continue the application process.
- Teacher Recommendation: You will need one teacher recommendation to be accepted. There is an online form that is sent through the parent portal.
- Transcripts: In order to be accepted, we will need three years' worth of report cards and academic records. We will also need copies of all standardized test scores.
- Entrance Exam: We usually require all transfer students to take a 40-minute aptitude test, for which there is no fee. However, at this time we are waiving the entrance exam, due to social-distancing restrictions.
- Interview: We do require that all transfer applicants complete an interview with our admissions director, principal, or president. We can also do this interview virtually through Google Meet. Contact email@example.com.