Virtual Admissions Information Session Videos
Virtual Admissions Q & A Night, 5/27
This first part of the information session addressing the following questions:
- How did Morris Catholic handle remote learning during the pandemic?
- What technology do the students use and how was it utilized during remote learning? This question addressed our one-to-one iPad program, the use of Schoology, Powerschool, and student school Gmail accounts.
- What are some of the plans for the fall if there needs to be remote learning in some capacity? *This was recorded in May, so some information regarding our plans for reopening has been updated. See our "Moving Forward Together" video at the bottom of the page for more information.
This second part of the information session addressing the following questions:
- When do you begin the application process as a 7th grader?
- When can we visit the campus again in-person? *This was recorded in May. We are happy to say that you can visit campus now for a private tour, adhering to social distance guidelines. To set up a tour, contact [email protected].
- How did clubs and activities meet during remote learning?
- What opportunities are available in the arts?
- What would you like to see improved?
Student Ambassador Q & A:
This Student Ambassador section of the event addressed the following questions:
- Why did you choose Morris Catholic?
- What activities and classes have made a difference in your life?
- What were the challenges and successes of remote learning?
Moving Forward Together: Reopening Morris Catholic
This video was recorded and posted on June 2. As we continue to develop our official plan, we will post updates to our reopening plan. These are some preliminary steps.