12 Tips for New MC Students:
- The stairways are at the corners of the school.
- Upstairs are room numbers 200.
- Downstairs are room numbers 100.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help!
- Commons is a great time to work on extra homework or get extra help.
- R day schedules are different from the normal schedule.
- Memorize the schedule: The first two classes in the morning are normally the last two classes of the day before. The last two classes are normally the classes that were the two classes skipped the day before. This does not include D and H days.
- Don't be afraid to join any clubs at the Activity Fair. This is a great way to make friends and get involved.
- Be sure you know how much commitment is required for the clubs you join.
- The cookies and fries in the cafeteria are great and should be eaten in the cafeteria.
- Utilize your locker! A great time to switch out your books is during commons and lunch.
- It's best to print out any assignment at home and not wait to print it out last minute at school.
A note from the writers:
If you have any input for the writing team, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You.